I. Name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Contact details of the data controller:
Company: Suyin GmbH,
Address: Lindnerstr. 14, 84347 Pfarrkirchen, Germany.
Phone: +49 (0) 8561 23888-0,
Contact details of the data protection officer:
Name: Frank Haug – F.H.S. Data-Forensic GmbH & Co. KG
Address: Emanuel-Schikaneder-Str. 22, 94315 Straubing, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 9421-183403
II. Processing of personal data and type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you call up our website, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
Unsubscribing is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscribe request at any time by e-mail to email@example.com.
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the inquiry originates and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
Duration of storage
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for processing the booking and there are no longer any legal retention obligations.
III. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Transfer to countries outside the EU
A transfer of personal data to a country outside the EU or an international organization will not take place without your prior express consent. Subject to express consent or contractually or legally required transfer, we process or allow the data to be processed only in third countries with a recognized level of data protection, contractual obligation by so-called standard protection clauses of the EU Commission in conjunction with additional measures, in the presence of certifications or binding internal data protection regulations (Art. 44 to 49 GDPR, information page of the EU Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/).
IV. Cookies and analytical tools
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. This does not mean, however, that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
On this website, functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics are used. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of this website. The information generated by the cookie about your visit to the website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and also processed there.
The use of Google Analytics cookies and the use of this tool take place on the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behavior, in particular to optimize its website.
Web browser plugin
You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software. In this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website. In addition, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie to Google and its processing by Google by installing the browser plugin provided under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
On this website, the IP anonymization function is activated. This means that your IP address is shortened by Google within EU member states or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the website operator, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser will not be merged with other Google data.
Objection to data collection
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. This will set an opt-out cookie, which prevents the collection of your data during further visits to this website: Disabling the collection of data by Google Analytics for this website.
We have concluded an order processing agreement with Google and fully implement the requirements of the German authorities for data protection when using Google Analytics. You can find the content at https://privacy.google.com/intl/de/businesses/mapscontrollerterms/.
Use of Google-Apis
On this website, a web service of the company Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, 4 Dublin, Ireland (Google APIS) is reloaded. We use this data to ensure the full functionality of our website. In this context, your web browser may transmit personal data to Google APIS. The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The legitimate interest is the error-free functioning of our website.
You can prevent the collection as well as the processing of your personal data by Google APIS by installing a script blocker in your browser or disabling the execution of script code in your browser.
We have concluded a joint processing agreement with Google with regard to Google. You can find the content at https://privacy.google.com/intl/de/businesses/mapscontrollerterms/.
Use of Google Maps
This website page uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (hereinafter: Google Maps). Google Maps is integrated for the purpose of visualizing the location information and displaying it in the form of a map. The processing of the IP address is technically necessary for the display of the map by Google Maps. With regard to the other web services integrated via Google Apis, the regulations on Google Apis apply in the respective section of this data protection declaration.
Google will store the data relevant for the function of Google Maps only as long as it is necessary to fulfill the booked web service. The data will be processed anonymously. If there is nevertheless a reference to persons, this data will be deleted immediately, provided that it is not subject to any statutory retention obligations. In any case, the deletion will take place after the expiry of the retention obligations.
You can prevent the processing of personal data to Google either by installing a script blocker in your browser or by deactivating the execution of script code in your browser or alternatively by activating the “Do-Not-Track” setting of your web browser. Google’s privacy information can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy.
Use of Google Fonts
You can prevent the collection and processing of your data by Google Fonts by either installing a script blocker in your browser or disabling the execution of script code in your browser.
Use of WPML Plugin
This website uses WPML for multilingual display. For this purpose, the plugin stores data in cookies.
Use of Leadinfo
On this website, an offer of the web service Leadinfo, Crooswijksesingel 50, 3034 CJ Rotterdam, Netherlands, is used.
The legal basis for the use is based on our legitimate interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR for the purpose of optimizing and analyzing our offers.
Preventing access by Leadinfo
If you do not want Leadinfo to identify your IP address when you access our website, you can have your company name blocked from access. To do this, simply send an e-mail to Leadinfo at the following e-mail address and with the following content:
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Opt-Out
- Name of your company
- Commercial register number (if available)
V. Data subject rights according to GDPR
You have the right
- According to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
VI. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
VII. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread TLS or SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
VIII. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website at https://suyin-europe.com/privacy.